Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Was it all a dream?

I found myself today running normal everyday errands. I went to get my eyes checked and then stopped by office max for some envelopes to mail which led me to the UPS store to send out said envelopes. As I was walking from my car to my apartment complex I found myself looking up at the sky and wondered what everyone in Uganda was doing at that very moment. I wondered how some of the amazing people I met were and if the beautiful children I connected with were fast asleep in their beds dreaming happy dreams. I longed to be there, under my mosquito net, fast asleep. I couldn't help but wonder if I was there if I would be thinking about California like I am thinking of Africa.

I find myself in this weird in between right now. All of my dreams and desires are pointing towards Africa...its just about waiting and being patient to Gods timing to see what He has in store for me there. I often am thinking of the beautiful memories I made during my short visit and I get so excited to return to make even more.



"Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all
you do, and He will show you which path to take. "
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Ah you will go back! :) I know it! This is only the beginning!

    ((I wrote and studied that scripture in my journal the other night...))

    ReplyDelete